Search
Articles and Events
October 18, 2010 @ 06:34 PM

The following recently came up from a patients strong fears to stop taking her cholesterol medications, in response to 'friends' mentioning that her primary doctors may drop her if she chooses to practice freedom in her own healthcare choices.

The simple facts that these fear and lack of self decision making qualities in the patients care of many traditional mainstream medical practices is alone reason enough to RUN from this kind of healthcare, however the following brief summary of cholesterol, including why it truly becomes imbalanced, how to correct, and why medications are so unhealthy and not of health benefit was provided.

Please also refer to the previous NMF article on the subject:

Cholesterol - Evil Nemesis Or Important Biomarker

1. There is really no 'bad' natural chemical in the body.  However we do become imbalanced, and toxic with unnatural chemicals.  Thus high LDL / low HDL is a 'bad' ratio of natural compounds, as is high Estrogen (though much is toxic / unnatural) and low Androgens.

2. These cholesterol drugs do ONE thing......artificial STOP / BLOCK the livers enzyme / ability to create the LDL.....unnaturally.  The LDL is being created as a natural response to stress / oxidation markers to the liver.  Simply stopping the production of LDL does nothing, and actually makes the body more sick.   The drugs are toxic, the liver is blocked and damaged (thus high liver enzymes), and the true causes of the high LDL, the stressors causing the signals, are ignored and even worsened.

3. Plaques of arteries (scabs on sick arteries) are made up of several compounds and naturally in response to the true problem, SICK ARTERIES:  White Blood Cells (our key immune cell), Platelets (help stop us from bleeding), Cholesterol, and more.  By severEly limiting the production of cholesterol the plaque can be a bit smaller, but the artery is still sick and now a host of other problems occur (SIDE EFFECTS).  Certainly we could reduce the size of the plaque by artificially lower WBC's and platelets as well but that would more obviously kill us quickly, while artificially reducing LDL levels doesn't provide such an obvious health problem immediately (it does in some) though it does long term.  The logic behind most medications is truly this mindbogglingly obtuse and incompetent.

When the stressors are removed, as NMF does by removing toxins, restoring deficiencies, and recreating natural balance and maintaining it with a few key natural compounds and a ton of healthstyle education, LDL typically drops dramatically as a side effect, upwards of 50-60 points or more.

And LOW cholesterol is not a good thing either, which is where their targets are headed in attempts to get more and more people on these drugs.

They (big Pharma) recently killed numerous patients in a study to create a drug to raise HDL.  NMF treatments significantly raise HDL naturally.

Truly a BILLION people in the world have high 'LDL' cholesterol (and blood pressure) as these are very obvious body stress markers and we are stressed......by the very things NMF corrects with our efficient 3 pronged approach........toxicity, hormones, nutrition......all natural but backed by very comprehensive scientific evidence.

The pharmaceutical pressure and scare tactics are great however.

Restore health naturally with NMF and provide balance to the body.

Best in health,

Dr Edward

Post Rating

Comments

Melanie
Monday, July 11, 2011 10:42 AM
This article is great. I had bloodtest in January and it showed total cholesterol was 250. I am currently 5 lbs overweight mostly in the mid section. I went on a low cholesterol diet and cut all cholesterol out of my diet along with a supplement to block cholesterol - 2 months later my total cholesterol went up to 276 & my triglycerides went from 100 to 300. (no exercise & I was still eating processed food & sugar). I took another blood test 5 weeks later and total cholesterol dropped 50 points. (stopped all processed food & sugar, exercise 2 times a day and now I am eating only whole food along with a good quality fish oil). My doctor is insisting that I need to get on statins to lower cholesterol & I have refused after reading all the side effects. I am positive that my cholesterol will be back to normal within 2 months.
Thursday, February 09, 2012 12:58 AM
People with high cholesterol live the longest. This statement seems so incredible that it takes a long time to clear one´s brainwashed mind to fully understand its importance. Yet the fact that people with high cholesterol live the longest emerges clearly from many scientific papers.
Monday, February 13, 2012 10:04 AM
I've been trying to lower my cholesterol for a long time now. It's very difficult!

Maybe I shouldn't worry about it as much as I have...thanks for posting this! I'll have to discuss with my doctor.
Thursday, March 08, 2012 11:10 AM
I've never heard a take like this before...I too have always dieted and tried very hard to keep mine down. Hmmm
Dr Edward W Pearson MD ABIHM
Thursday, March 08, 2012 11:14 AM
Liver stressors must be removed. Biochemistry balanced. Toxins removed and deficiencies restored. The results are better than any drug can provide and without the horrendous side effects. Statins are some of the most insulting drugs being used.
Saturday, June 09, 2012 2:42 AM
Medication can help to control the cholesterol. Most cholesterol medications lower cholesterol with few side effects, but effectiveness varies from person to person. If you decide to take cholesterol medication, your doctor may recommend periodic liver function tests to monitor the medication's effect on your liver.

Name (required)

Email (required)

Website

CAPTCHA image
Enter the code shown above:

Search Minimize